Hi. I use temp queues in my code. they are deleted all the time.
I first used one connection which caused memory leak with temp queues. It
looks like the context of temp queue
was not deleted even after deletion of temp queus (bug in activemq).
Then i tried using new connections as a work around for the memory leak
problem (with connection pooling: PooledConnectionFactory), and I closed
them all the time for different requests. This solved some of the memory
problems ( i don't get out of memory exception now),
but i still see memory occumulates. The memory percent usage grows non stop.

Any ideas?