It appears that one of your clients is setting the client identifier
explicitly for its connection to the broker called, "wattle.broker".
However, that client id has already been taken by another client that is
already connected to the broker and thus the client id is being treated as
an invalid duplicate id.

Joe
Goto www.ttmsolutions.com for a free ActiveMQ user guide