Your problem might be that the two brokers are in a network of brokers
due to this line
   <networkConnector uri="multicast://default"/>
in the configuration (discovery via multicast).
However your config for broker B shouldn't do multicast discovery, but still..

Else you'll need to use jms/QueueConnectionFactory for all operations
related to Queue one. I'd probably use speaking names for the two
ConnectionFactories in JNDI (like jms/RemoteCF and jms/LocalCF).

Mario