Are you using networks as well ?

On 22 Apr 2008, at 04:01, alanmc wrote:

We're seeing the same behavior with 5.1.0. We're basically running the default broker configuration, with advisory support turned off. We were using 5.0.0, but saw memory leakage and wanted to try out 5.1.0 and after
switching over with the exact same configuration we started seeing
intermittent message dropping, probably about 1 in 3 messages going missing.
The broker shows all messages as enqueued and dequeued.

We're using ActiveMQ as middleware between a website and back-end services. We run python clients and model Request-Reply by creating a temp queue and sending the request with the reply-to attribute populated. Works great on 5.0.0 (except for troubling memory usage), but switch to 5.1.0 and 1 in 3
messages just disappear.

Dhruba Bandopadhyay-2 wrote:

Further to this I'd like to add that the broker shows that all 20000
messages have been enqueued and dequeued.  So the broker queue has no
messages remaining on it.

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Dhruba Bandopadhyay <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >