I am using the TopicPublisher.java code in the 5.0.0\example\src directory,
with slight modifications.  It seem to work pretty well, but when I have
large number of messages, it always stop working after certain number of
messages are published.  For a BytesMessage with data size of 256X128, I can
only send up to 743 message.  After that, the publisher can't send any more
message to the broker.  In order to get it to work again, I need to ctrl-C
on the ActiveMQ DOS window, and restart the broker.  Since I need to publish
topic continuously, I need to find solution to the problem.

My questions are, 1, anyone have similar problem with a publisher?  2, What
am I doing wrong?  3, What solution is there?