Hi again,

To the respected ActiveMQ Team, appreciate your kind response on this matter
as I have performed the action based on the following advise given by
Oracle.

The result was the lock did not occurred for some time. But after 5 to 6
hours, the message is getting displayed again.

The message is the same as the previous posting.

I sincerely appreciate that the ActiveMQ team would look into this matter.

Regards
Hatta