hi all,

I have active mq set up to persist messages Microsoft SQL Server 2005. I
have sent durable messages to this active mq instance and see the messges
persisted to the ACTIVMQ_MSGS table.  I then have the messages consumed.
But after the messages are consumed the records in the ACTIVEMQ_MSGS are
still there.  I have active mq running on Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Standard x64 Edtion with Service Pack 2.  I am using Active MQ version 5.1.0
with Mule 2.0.  Java version is 5.  I have Mule configured to use  topics to
consume the messages.