Hi all,
I have some problems with multiple durable subscribers while persistent
delivery is used.
If I understand concept of durable/persistent subscription, message should
be deleted from disc storage (periodically) after all interested subscribers
have received it. In case there was one durable subscriber everything woks
just fine. However when I tested this scenerio with two durable subscribers
on topic,  the messages were never deleted (disc usage is continously
consumed and never purged).
After 100k text messages (5kB/message) my storage size exceeded 600 MB.
I am using Amq 5.1 with default configuration file with
amqPersistenceAdapter.

Please help, I am solving this problem long enough and I am quite desperate
already

thanks,
Juraj.