Does anyone know if issue # AMQ-1195 is resolved and if so which version it
was resolved in?  It seems like I have the same problem in ActiveMQ v 4.1.1
but it looks like it does not happen in 5.1.0.  I am confused by the bug
report web page (found at https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1195
)  My confusion comes from the web page showing the issue fix version as
5.2.0 but the status is still open.  I would think the there should be no
fix version if the bug is still open (open as in it is still a bug that has
not been fixed).  I am new to ActiveMQ and its bug tracking web site so
please for give my ignorance to the obvious.