On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:52 AM, Marco Buss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> can you check the open threads with the jconsole on ActiveMQ during your
> run?
> I have the assumtion that you will see many Session threads. If the
> assumption is true, try the 5.1.0 from ActiveMQ.

On this last run, I didn't seen anything unusual in jconsole, but I
did see the following on the ActiveMQ console:

WARN  FailoverTransport              - Transport failed to
tcp://localhost:61616 , attempting to automatically reconnect due to:
java.io.EOFException
INFO  FailoverTransport              - Successfully reconnected to
tcp://localhost:61616
WARN  FailoverTransport              - Transport failed to
tcp://localhost:61616 , attempting to automatically reconnect due to:
java.io.EOFException

The one thing I did notice is on the Queue MBean, the
MemoryPercentUsage goes to like 192.  Is that just an inaccuracy or is
the broker running out of memory?

-- brian

-- brian