Bruce ,

Thanks, For your reply. I checked the link given by you, however I do have
few more questions.
Do we have to establish a separate broker for each network and then attach
them with each other ?
If so, which protocol will these two brokers will use ? Is that tcp?

Can I share the database in this case for persistence? How?

Thnaks,
Prasad