Hello,

I currently have ActiveMQ with MySQL for message persistence installed on
machine X. On machine Y, I have a service running that uses Jencks to allow
the persistence of its own data to DB and message sending to machine X to
happen in a single transaction. It all works well.

I switched *just* the ActiveMQ's message persistence to use ActiveMQ's
default persistence mechanism, from using MySQL. With that change, the
message sending and the DB storage on machine Y no longer are transactional.

I looked around the forum a bit but could not find a similar post to this.

I'm using ActiveMQ 5.1.

Thanks!
Koichi