Great! thx Benoitx!

On 9 Jul 2008, at 16:31, Benoitx wrote:

let me answer my own question... the config is in an xml file...
this works:
vm://localhost?create=false&async=false

We'll get back to the list if it re-occurs but... it seems to have fixed the
clientID issue.

Thanks!!!

Benoit

Benoitx wrote:

Thanks a lot for this.

Could you confirm the syntax to add more than one parameter?

We already have: vm://localhost?create=false

so I tried vm://localhost?create=false&async=false  but this is
rejected...

Sorry, it is a very basic question...

Benoit

rajdavies wrote:

work around could be to  turn async dispatch off in the vm://
transport - e.g. vm://localhost?async=false