andrewh wrote:

>> [snip...]
>>

> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1786
>
> I think I could be experiencing this issue. It is the
> $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/data/brokername/journal folder that is filling up. Still,
> any comments on my config are appreciated.
>
> Rgds,
>
> Andrew

Can someone in a position to know please respond to this issue? I would just
like to know what is the status of this problem with journals, and whether I
can take some action such as disable journalling?

Sorry to sound impatient but we would like to crack on using this technology
and this is a major blocker. We have shelled out for training so we have
tried to contribute to the project in some fashion.

Thank you,

Andrew