Hi Mark,

Thanks for the update on your project status.  Now that I am back from
vacation, I hope to be able to concentrate on getting NMS shipping.  As you
mention, there is one outstanding JIRA regarding the unit tests.  I believe
the product works and is stable, but it's the unit tests that prove that
belief.  I have made some work on consolidating the unit tests so they can
be written in a generic fashion.  Ideally, each implementation would be able
to run the same core set of unit tests.  I also want to address your
previous e-mail regarding acknowledgement mode enumerations.

This is my first Apache release effort, so I have a bit of a learning curve
on the administration of creating a release.  It is also NMS's first
release.  Hopefully, everything will go smoothly and I can match progress
for your version.

- Jim