The default is multicast://239.255.2.3:6155

You can find it in
org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.multicast.MulticastDiscoveryAgent.java

However, you may want to look closely at AMQ-1489 and the comments at the
top of

org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.multicast.MulticastDiscoveryAgentFactory.java

Joe
www.ttmsolutions.com