Hi,
     I just downloaded ActiveMQ 5.1.0 and the distribution doesn't contain
any of the stuff I'm expecting.  IE: no  bin/activemq or conf/activemq.xml
or
the like... just a big tarball of compiled java classes.  There's a run.jar
with a
manifest, but executing it with "java -jar" yields a gripe about Spring:

ERROR: java.lang.Exception: java.io.IOException: Could not load xbean
factory:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/core/io/FileSystemResource
java.lang.Exception: java.io.IOException: Could not load xbean
factory:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/core/io/FileSystemResource

What am I missing?

-D