Hi all,
         Even i am looking forward for the explaination. My initial
assumption turned out to be false. I thought setting <storeUsage limit="1
mb" name="foo"> will
limit my publishing of messages once the data file size reaches 1mb (in case
of persistent messages and durable subscriber not being active). But what is
really happening is files of 1mb are getting created as i am publishing
messages to that particular Topic in loop.

What i really want is to get a notification/exception while publishing to a
topic after certain size of the data file is reached. How can i achive this.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ramdas