Thanks for the response. I will check out Camel to see if that makes sense
for my use case. (If that's the "best practice", I think the JMS-to-JMS
Bridge page on the ActiveMQ site should be updated to recommend that.)

In the meantime, I've already invested a lot of time into the ActiveMQ
solution and I feel like I'm very close. Do you see a quick change that I
could make to activemq.xml to get it working?

Thanks again,
Dave