I consider the 100gb memory limits a bit excessive.. I don't know your
production system, but if you get 100gb memory per queue I absolutely
want to own it :) This values refer to available RAM, I think
something like 20mb should be enough for most purposes.
Depending on the environment you're deploying into I'd
password-protect the openwire connector.
I'd make JMX accessible, protected with a ssl-certificate or
username/password. I'll be really valuable for debugging.
Are you sure you want to run an in-broker webconsole? I'd never do
that on a production system, since it i.e. shares the memory with your
broker. So when the webapp goes OOM your broker is gone as well. I'd
deploy it into a dedicated webserver (tomcat, jetty)

--Mario