I've read that you need to create the NetworkConnector before anything else,
and it seems true that you need a NetworkConnector before the
ManagementContext will work.

What seems to be happening is that the NetworkConnector uses a
ManagementContext, but because it isn't one that I built for it, it uses a
default one with port 1099 when gives me problems if I run more than one
broker on the same machine.

Plus I keep having the ObjId already in use problem.

--
Card #1. Uncle Bob’s Three Laws

• Write no production code except to pass a failing test.
• Write only enough of a test to demonstrate a failure.
• Write only enough production code to pass the test.