Hi.
I am having a problem with getting the same messages redelivered to my
client.
The configuration is Apache ActiveMq5 with pure jdbc mode running mysql.

The strange thing is that when i was running the my client in the same jvm
as the broker using spring with a listenerconfiguration the problem does not
occur.
I recently created to standalone applications which do either send or
receive messages.
After creating these applications my consumer application receives the same
messages over again..
The only difference in code between the first approach and the second is
that the latter establishes a second jvm which listens for messages on a
que.
I have implemented the messagelistener interface and registerred this with
the consumer.
I have not at the moment registerred and particular id for my consumer.
Could this be of importance?
The class being used is the standard ActiveMqQue class.

I hope you are able to help me with this problem.

Lars