Hi all,

A little more information.

I looked at the acks that were being sent back from the subscriber.  Under
heavy load the messageCount field in the ack message sometimes goes
negative.  Once that happens, it is not long before the subscriber quits
sending acks. I have tried small and large values for
prefetchSize(100,100,10000) but it makes no difference.

 I have worked around this problem by setting optimizeAcknowlege to false.

--
Tìoraidh!

Rick Blair