Hi Everyone,

    We are using ActiveMq 3.2.1.

  We are facing one strange problem when the messages in the Queue crosses
certain limit(we are using Oracle for storing message)  Queue is not
working.Once we delete the messages which are there in the Queue(records
from the table).Then its work fine again.

  We developed Standalone Java Application where we are creating broker in
the following way

ActiveMQConnectionFactory factory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory();
            factory.setResource(new ClassPathResource("activemq.xml"));
            IdGenerator idgen = new IdGenerator();
            //broker = factory.createBrokerContainer(idgen.generateId(),
Broker.createBroker());
            broker =
factory.createBrokerContainer(idgen.generateId(),BrokerContext.getInstance());*/
      try {
                        broker.start();
                } catch (JMSException e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();