Hi,

I have a scenario where i need to route message to two different queue, if
it satisfy some conditions.

<eip:routing-rule>
      <eip:predicate>
          <eip:xpath-predicate xpath="//ns2:Code1/text() ='1001'"
namespaceContext="#nsContext"/>
      </eip:predicate>
       <eip:target>
                 <eip:exchange-target service="rout:MyProviderService1" />
        </eip:target>
</eip:routing-rule>

I have specified two provider as MyProviderService1 and MyProviderService2
for two different queues.
When i am trying to add two <eip-target> for both provider, it's routing for
the first target only not for both.

Is there any way by which we can specify two different target for the one
condition.

Please give some pointers for the same.

Thanks.

Regards,