Hi,

James.Strachan wrote:

> 2008/12/10 mmocnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
> [...]
>> So:
>> Is there any way to just rollback one message?
>
> Sure - so long as you do a commit/rollback on each message :). i.e. if
> you do a commit or rollback after processing each message then only 1
> message will ever be rolled back.
> [...]

Hm, that's exactly what I am trying to do.
onMessage in the MessageListener I either do session.rollback(), or
session.commit().
But if there are more than one message in the queue and the first one is
poisoned, a session.rollback() causes the iteration of queued messages to
break and redelivery is triggered (after delay).
None but the first Message will ever get handeled until its redelivery limit
is reached.

Am I doing something wrong?

Marko