I'm having an issue with my Network of Brokers configuration and an upgrade
to 5.2.  The configuration we had in 5.1(which worked fine) was:

        <networkConnectors>
            <networkConnector name="dev-jms-nc" uri="multicast://dev-jms"/>
        </networkConnectors>

and

        <transportConnectors>
            <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://dev-jms2:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://dev-jms"/>
        </transportConnectors>

Now in 5.2, it doesn't like the uri and/or discoveryUri and we get the
following errors logged and the broker does not start:

 ERROR BrokerService                  - Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message
Broker. Reason: java.net.UnknownHostException: dev-jms: dev-jms

If I change the uri to "multicast://default" or "multicast://testing" it
seems to work just fine.  Neither of those is a valid hostname, so I don't
know why it doesn't like dev-jms.

Any suggestions?

M@