Hi, I new to ActiveMQ. I trying to build a .NET client by using NMS 1.1 for
ActiveMQ 4.1.1. I wrote a simple publisher program by sending two messages.
I worked fine then but if I give a Sleep time of 60000(1 min). First message
is sent fine, butbefore sending the second message I am getting following
error:
========================
System.InvalidOperationException: Error writing to broker.  Transport
connection is closed.
   at Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Transport.Tcp.TcpTransport.Oneway(Command command)
: Transport connection error: Error writing to broker.  Transport connection
is closed.
        const string BROKER = "tcp://localhost:61616";
        const string CLIENT_ID = "ActiveMqFirstSubscriber1";
        const string CONSUMER_ID = "ActiveMqFirstSubscriber1";

        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
               IConnectionFactory factory = new ConnectionFactory(BROKER);
                IConnection con = factory.CreateConnection();
                con.Start();
                ISession sess = con.CreateSession();
                ActiveMQTopic topic = new ActiveMQTopic(TOPIC_NAME);
                IMessageProducer prod = sess.CreateProducer(topic);
                for (int i = 0; i < 2; i++)
                {
                    ActiveMQTextMessage message = new
ActiveMQTextMessage("this is from C# client " + i);
                    prod.Send(message);
                    Console.WriteLine("Message number "+i+" send");
                    Thread.Sleep(60000);
                }
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                Console.WriteLine(ex);
                Console.WriteLine("Press any key to exit...");
                Console.ReadKey();
            }

        }
Can any one please suggest me what is missing in the above code?