Hey guys,

I'm having a problem with seemingly stale connections with ActiveMQ.  I'm
using Jetty to connect to ActiveMQ server, and after some time, the Jetty
instances' MessageListener class stops responding to messages, even though
they are being sent.  After I restart the Jetty instances, they work fine.
Unfortunately thats as far as I've been able to debug.  I was wondering if
anyone has any ideas or can point me to any configuration parameters that
might help fix/debug the problem.

Thanks,
Brian