Hi,
  I followed the build instructions for pyactivemq. activemq-cpp builds fine
and the tests all complete. I installed all the packages I think are needed.
I am using Ubuntu 8.10 server.

pyactivemq builds and install fine. The broker is running and I can telnet
to the port, yet this error occurs for all examples:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "async.py", line 30, in <module>
    conn = f.createConnection()
pyactivemq.CMSException: No Matching Factory Registered for format := tcp
        FILE: activemq/transport/TransportRegistry.cpp, LINE: 50
        FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp, LINE: 183

What could I be missing?

thank you.