Sure,

you can do something like this

SimpleAuthenticationPlugin authentication =  new
SimpleAuthenticationPlugin();

  List <AuthenticationUser> users =  new ArrayList <AuthenticationUser> =
  users.add(new AuthenticationUser("admin",
                                   "password",
                                   "admins,publishers,consumers"));
  users.add(new AuthenticationUser("publisher",
                                   "password",
                                   "publishers,consumers"));
  users.add(new AuthenticationUser("consumer",
                                   "password",
                                   "consumers"));
  users.add(new AuthenticationUser("guest",
                                   "password",
                                   "guests"));
  authentication.setUsers(users);

broker.setPlugins(new BrokerPlugin[]{authentication});

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net