Hi,

I am using ActiveMQ 5.2.  I am unable to make use of XPATH selectors.

Sample XML message: <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><books><book
lang='en'>ABC</book></books>
Topic where message is posted: VirtualTopic.TestXpath
Queue where message is listened to: Consumer.Sample.VirtualTopic.TestXpath
XPATH selector specified: XPATH '//books//bo...@lang=''en'']'
Protocol: OpenWire

I read a different  http://www.nabble.com/XPATH-selectors--td14018321.html
post  on the same topic and added the following necessary JAR files to the
classpath apart from activemq-all-5.2.0.jar:
- xalan.jar
- xercesImpl.jar
- xml-apis.jar

I have tried a lot of different combination for the XPATH selector but still
the consumer is not getting any messages.

Could someone please help if you have used XPATH selectors and made it to
work?

Thanks and Regards,
Jagath