Gary,

Agreed about the test case - my familiarity with the AMQ test suite is not
that good (excuses, excuses :) ) so what I tried to do, unsuccessfully, was
to play with the ConsumerTool without much luck
on my dev machine which is a WinXP running on a Centrino Duo, and which is
different from our target
boxes - SunFire 420s. Scheduling is possibly different?

In any case, I'm glad you've been able to reproduce this. Is the fix going
to be linked to the JIRA item?
If so, I would be able to apply it (in case it really is localised) to our
version of AMQ and continue
with out tests.

Cheers,

Bonny