Hi Gary,

we just made a new test which startet yesterday.
JVM settings of AMQ where 3 GB heap size.
We send about 800 msg / sec into the queue, the size was limited to 3 GB.
During that time sending messages to the queue got slower and slower. Even
after the queue was full and new messages have been thrown away. Futhermore,
the memory consimption was increasing and increasing. I checked with
visualvm and the heap was totally used. A full GC did not change anything.
I tried to get a memdump with jmap but the jvm crashed :-(
My current state is, that at least in my case AMQ is not usable for two
reasons:
1. Obiously a mem leak
2. Sending messages to the queue takes more and more time the more messages
have been send already.

Best regards

Jörg