I have a messagebroker and a producer in Java (Both in same PC).
The consumer is in other PC and C++(activemq-cpp.2.2.4)
I use Topics with durableconsumer.
When the messagebroker is stopped and I launch the consumer, it gives a
CMSException. This is perfect. but when all is running (messagebroker,
producer and consumer) if the consumer or producer lost the link, any
exception is launched, and after restore the link, the consumer never
receives any message.
Why? What can I do to continue receiving messages?