Hello,

I've some questions about ActiveMQ and OSGI.

As far as I know, there is two activemq jar bundlised : activemq-core and
activemq-pool. Is there any others ActiveMQ bundlised jars today ?

The other question I've is about the activemq bundleisation methodology. I
already see that you use pom.xml to define your dependencies. I would like
to know what kind of bundlisation tools is behind properties such as
"activemq.osgi.import.pkg". Do you use a tool like bnd for example ?

My aim is to integrate ActiveMQ bundle on Felix. I know this is already done
on servicemix 4 but through their servicemix kernel (felix + others OSGI
tools). Is there anybody who try to make it work directly on native felix ?
Do you have any advices for me ?

Thanks