On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 07:54 -0700, v2cg4ss wrote:
> Does the current C/C++ ActiveMQ run/compile for Windows x64?

The next release of the C++ client, 2.2.6 will include x64 projects for
MSVC2005.  The code builds, and runs, at least for static libraries, I'm
having some trouble getting it to build and link correctly with APR when
building the DLLs but the static libs seem to work ok.  The code has
been tested pretty extensively on 64bit Linux but on Windows its not had
as much testing so you may find an issue or two.

You can get the unofficial 2.2.6 release tarball from here:
http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.2.6-src.tar.gz

We welcome feedback and contributions in this area so please feel free
to test it out and report back.

Regards
Tim.

--