Hi everybody

I continue previous thread which describes how to use Advisory package and
ConsumerEventSource.setConsumerListener.

I will be in a network of brokers configuration where consumers are not
directly created on the current  embedded broker used by my current
connection.

I have some questions about this way to know how many consumers are attached
to a queue or a topic.

Will I receive such kind of event when my embedded broker connects to a new
distant broker where a consumer exists for this queue/topic ?

Will I receive such kind of event when a distant broker which has a consumer
for this queue/topic, disappears (network fault between the two brokers) ?

What is the best way to know how many consumers exist for a producer just
created ? Is there a way to know this information without trying to send a
message on the queue/topic associated with the producer ?

Thank you very much for your answers
Eric-AWL