Hi All,

I am trying to transfer large files (around 100Mb) using ActiveMQ, as blob
messages. For doing so, I am setting the buffer size equal to file length,
as blobTransferPolicy.setBufferSize((int)inputFile.length();

My doubt is where this buffer is actually created and with large files being
transferred can it hang the system. Or is there any restriction that the for
blob messages, buffer size should be equal to the file size for speedy
transfer.

Also, When I set a smaller buffer to 256 or 512 Kb, then I was getting some
exceptions as the file size was not equal to the buffer size.

PLease let me know, if there is any better way to transfer large files.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Manu