Thank you all very much!

I used Bruce's method to config my Xbean and got a xml parsed error said
that util:constant error. After changing it to <property
name="transportType" value="1"/>, it works! That means websphere mq can get
message from activemq.

As my original thought, when the local activemq couldn't connect to the
websphere mq for some reason, activemq should keep the message and once
activemq finds that it can re-connect to the websphere mq, it will
automatically send the message to the websphere mq.

To verify this, I shutdown that websphere mq and found the message is kept
in activemq. but I found the error shown in activemq console said
MQRC_CONNECTION_BROKEN and when i re-start the websphere mq , the activemq
could not send the kept messages to the websphere mq and even more, it
couldn't transfer new message to the websphere mq.
Doesn't activemq support the feature I thought above or I should do some
configuration?
Any friend could give me a help? Thank you.