Hello,

   I have one question here about stopping the Fuse Messaging broker

   There is batch File in the Fuse message broker installation directory
called active-admin.bat

   Using this file I gave a following command:

   Activemq-admin.bat stop localhost

   But this command does not stop the message broker running in the
console

   If I start the message broker using the java code (Attached with this
file),Then it stops perfectly.

   May I know Why I am not able to stop the message broker(running in
the console) using the Above Command?

   Please help me in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,

Nawaz Ahmed

Progress Software Development Pvt Ltd

Phone (Office): +91. 040. 40082156

Mobile  +91- 9000322253

nawaz.ah...@progress.com <mailto:nawaz.ah...@progress.com>

public final class EmbeddedBroker
{

    private EmbeddedBroker()
    {
    }

    {
        BrokerService broker = new BrokerService();
        System.out.println(broker.getBrokerName());
        //broker.setUseJmx(true);
        broker.addConnector("tcp://localhost:61619");
        broker.start();
        //System.out.println(broker.getVmConnectorURI());
        //System.out.println(broker.getBrokerName());
        broker.setPersistent(true);
        JaasAuthenticationPlugin jp=new JaasAuthenticationPlugin();
        broker.setPlugins(new BrokerPlugin[]{});
        // now lets wait forever to avoid the JVM terminating immediately
        //Object lock = new Object();
        /*synchronized (lock)
        {
            lock.wait();