On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 12:36 PM, pstein<pxstei...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> On web page http://activemq.apache.org/hermes-jms.html
>
> it is described that I have to use
>
> activemq.jar
> concurrent.jar
> geronimo-spec-j2ee-management.jar
>
> as provider jars for HermesJMS.
>
> These jars are NOT included in the downloadeable ActiveMQ release.
> Are they renamed in the recent version?
>
> The web page suggests to retrieve them from Maven.
> I don't want to install Maven and configure it.
> Is there any other way to get these 3 *.jar files?
>
> Maybe they should be included in the next release archive.

These JARs just have slightly different names than those listed above.
You can grab the following two directly from the Maven repo without
installing Maven:

http://repository.sonatype.org/service/local/repositories/central-proxy/content/org/apache/activemq/activemq-all/5.2.0/activemq-all-5.2.0.jar

http://repository.sonatype.org/service/local/repositories/central-proxy/content/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec/1.1/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec-1.1.jar

As for the concurrent.jar, I can't recall to which concurrent JAR that
page is referring. It might be the Geronimo spec JAR or it might be
the old java.util.concurrent stuff. Try out the first two and see if
you get some errors that might tell us more about what it needs.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print
unpack("u30","D0G)u8...@4vyy9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"