Hi Chetan - I tested with 3.0 as you suggested. I built and used the
SimpleAsyncConsumer.cpp example that comes with 3.0. It's connecting and
receiving messages from the remote broker.

However, changing the brokerURI to failover://(tcp://207.153.194.152:61616)
or failover://(tcp://207.153.194.152:61616?maxInactivityDuration=1000)
doesn't seem to have any effect when I pull off the internet connection.

Is there a specific Exception I should be catching in the consumer when the
KeepAlives fail? There is an exception listener in the code but that doesn't
fire when KeepAlives should be failing.

Best - Susmit