On 31 Jul 2009, at 09:22, Eric-AWL wrote:

Finally, I understood that composite destination, is not the good answer.

When a producer uses composite destinations, it produces several messages,
one for each destination.

What I wanted, is that the producer decides to produce for A.MyQueue (only
one "site A" MyQueue consumer will be able to consume the message), or
B.MyQueue (only one "site B" MyQueue consumer will be able to consume the message), or for *.MyQueue (only one MyQueue consumer, on site A or site B,
will be able to consume the message).
In which case - as wildcards for producers isn't supported, you'll have to use another consumer on SiteA and SiteB - to subscribe to another shared queue - eg. "site.All"

The other question is : Is it possible to use wildcards at the beginning of
the destination name, or is it always at the end ?
You can use a wild card where you like - see
http://activemq.apache.org/wildcards.html
so you can subscribe to *.SITE and get messages for A.SITE and B.SITE

Eric-AWL