Hello to everybody. I need a help. During 3 days I'm trying to solve a
problem that appears with my embedded pub/sub(with listener) model after
processing around 80000 messages.
So, all goes well: publishing and consumig , but after  ~ 80000 messages the
threads of my multi-theaded application block in
connection.createSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE) method. I noticed
that at that moment i can not event make a ping to google.com.Some code that
manege jms:

BrokerService broker = new BrokerService();
broker.setUseJmx(false);
broker.setPersistent(false);
broker.getSystemUsage().setSendFailIfNoSpace(true);
broker.addConnector("vm://jms");
broker.start();

send process:
          ActiveMQConnectionFactory connectionFactory= null;
            String user = ActiveMQConnection.DEFAULT_USER;
            String password = ActiveMQConnection.DEFAULT_PASSWORD;
            connectionFactory= new ActiveMQConnectionFactory(user, password,
"vm://jms");
            connectionFactory.setUseAsyncSend(true);
            connectionFactory.setCopyMessageOnSend(false);
            Connection con = connectionFactory.createConnection();
            con.start();
            session = connection.createSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

           topic = session.createTopic("myTopic"));
            producer = session.createProducer(topic);
            producer.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT);
            message = session.createObjectMessage(ticket);
           producer.send(message);

ActiveMQ 5.2
 So, I'm using a connection for all my theads of my application> Each thread
creates its own session and the object that it need to send the message. All
the clean is done well( close session, publisher, etc.).
What can be the problem ???Can you help me please? Its really blocking for
me. Please.
Serge.