You can use two normal (non-temporary) queues, one for requests and one for
requesting service A and the responding service B.  Service A will send to
/queue/requests.  Service B will receive (consume) the request, and send the
response to /queue/responses.  The response that Service B sends will have a
correlation-id that matches the request.  Service A can then subscribe to
/queue/responses with a selector (http://activemq.apache.org/selectors.html)
that matches the correlation-id.   Therefore, Service A will only consume the
response that matches the correlation-id of the request.

JLuna