...now I am getting a little bit confused. I can see the ActiveMQ
ConnectionFactory registered in my Global-JNDI-Namespace. (Did you see what
I posted in the JBoss forum ?)  So did I find a bug ? In your described case
no other JMS-Provider than JBoss Messaging could register objects in JBoss
JNDI ?? sounds confusing :-/