Hi,

I have a message client that produces a message and sends to multiple
listeners by using the URL:
fanout:(static:(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616,tcp://host3:61616
...))?fanOutQueues=true&minAckCount=1

I'm getting duplicate messages whenever any of the listener is shut down and
restarted but the sender is not.  For example:

I start 2 listeners.
I run the sender which sends one message - both listeners receive and
acknowledge.
I shut down one of the listeners.
The sender then sends another message which only reaches one of the
listeners.
I bring the listener that is down back up.  - At this point, this listener
receives both the first message that it already processed and the new
message it missed.  It should only receive the one it missed, but I can't
stop the other one from coming in too.

The code for both the listener (TIPServer.java) and sender (TIPClient.java)
are attached.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25440673/TIPServer.java TIPServer.java

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25440673/TIPClient.java TIPClient.java