Bruce Snyder wrote:
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Robert Nicholson
<robert.nichol...@gmail.com> wrote:
Also, Is there a simple example of a JMS consumer that's using DMLC with
ActiveMQ available?

I'm attaching a zip file that contains some very basic examples of
using the DefaultMessageListenerContainer. These examples currently
don't make use of task executors or transactions.

I'm CC'ing you directly to make sure that they make it to you as I
don't recall if the list allows attachments.

Bruce
Appreciate your samples. These samples help me understand those container. But the sample is using spring annotation, even I can't find bean configuration file. So I try to stay traditional way, and it works. If anybody requests it, I am glad to upload it.

Regards.