I'm having trouble getting an ajax subscriber working.  I'm able to send
message just fine via the ajax servlet but when I subscribe all I get back
is <ajax-response></ajax-response> even when there are messages queued.

I subscribe doing the following(testqueue has messages in it):

var callback = function(message) {
    alert("recieved: " + message);
};

amq.addListener('my_subscriber','testqueue',callback);

The servlet log shows it has subscribed:

DEBUG MessageListenerServlet         - POST
client=org.apache.activemq.web.webcli...@551ee3 session=duc3m2bm53sk
info=null contentType=application/x-www-form-urlencoded
DEBUG MessageServletSupport          - testqueue (queue)
WARN  BrokerRegistry                 - Broker localhost not started so using
Chimera instead
DEBUG MessageListenerServlet         - 0 destination=testqueue
message=my_subscriber type=listen
DEBUG MessageListenerServlet         - queue://testqueue is a
org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue
DEBUG MessageListenerServlet         - Subscribed: ActiveMQMessageConsumer {
value=ID:chimera-57936-1254779729755-2:24:1:1, started=true } to
queue://testqueue id=my_subscriber

I would expect the call back to start getting hit and to see something in
the ajax-response at this point but when I inspect what the polling
functions are returning it's just "<ajax-response></ajax-response>".